IOSH Managing Safely is the health and safety course for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation. It is designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams. The flexible new high impact programme covers all the main health and safety issues, and includes a session tackling the environment too.
- OMS have been running this course for over 4 years and have developed an excellent track record in delivering both our public courses and in-house programmes
- We have a 100% pass rate for this course
- We were selected to work with IOSH in developing the new version of this in 2007
- OMS have now been selected as the preferred supplier for delivery of IOSH's Managing and Working safely internal training courses for their own employees.
- If you are not satisfied with any public course attended, we will provide you with a fully funded replacement course
- Our pass rates are high, but should you fail your exam, OMS will provide further tutoring/attendance on our next course free of charge
To download a full OMS course outline click here
Check Course Dates and Book Online
*Discounts are available on multiple bookings.
Our IOSH Managing Safely course is ran over 4 days, which includes the post-course exam and delegates are then required to complete a management project within 2 weeks of completion of the course.
To book on any of the above courses, please call our Training Co-ordinator on 0845 1300 616, or download this Course Booking Form and email/fax back to OMS.
In addition to our public courses this course can be delivered in-house at your premises and will be tailored and relevant to your organisation.
Please contact our Training Co-ordinator to discuss your requirements further on 0845 1300 616.
Please read our Training Course Terms and Conditions prior to booking.