IOSH Directing Safely is intended for people with strategic responsibility for determining and implementing effective health and safety management within an organisation.IOSH Directing Safely is ran over 1 day, which includes the post-course exam and a small project to be submitted within 2 weeks of completion
of the course.
We have a 100% pass rate for this course!
- If you are not satisfied with any public course attended, we will provide you with a fully funded replacement course
- Our pass rates are high, but should you fail your exam, OMS will provide further tutoring/attendance on our next course free of charge
Check Course Dates and Book Online
Additional dates can be added, should the above dates not suit your requirements. To book on any of the above courses, please call our Training Co-ordinator on 0845 1300616, or download this Course Booking Form and email/fax back to OMS.
In addition to our public courses this course can be delivered in-house at your premises and will be tailored and relevant to your organisation.
Please contact our Training Co-ordinator to discuss your requirements further on 0845 1300 616.
- The Health and Safety Executive's guidance. 'Successful Health and Safety Management' (HSG65),
- The Turnbull report ('Internal controls: Guidance for Directors on the Combined Code'),
- The DETR/HEC's 'Revitalising Health and Safety' strategy statement.
Please read our Training Course Terms and Conditions prior to booking.